Volunteer, Apprentices, work placement opportunities
Working with the team at the centre your time will help to develop and improve the experiences that children get during their visit. There are a range of opportunities onsite that you can get involved in What we look for are committed individuals who are reliable if its work placement, Community volunteering or any other route we welcome you to be a part of the centre and its development.
Type of activities I can get involved?:
For example you can help with-
- Animals care
- Working on the land
- Admin support
- Building and repairing projects
- Supporting the education programme
- Catering to cleaning support
What time do I need to commit?:
What we look for is commitment and volunteers who can help from an hour a week to every day, we will work around you to find a slot that works best for everyone. The important factor we are looking for is a reliability. So if you can give an hour a week or more and are committed and reliable get in contact by submitting an enquiry form.
What you get back in return:
- Being part of a team that supports 100's of children's education each year, and contributing towards making a first class experience for them during their stay.
- Training and other benefits.
How do I find out more?:
Submit an enquiry form and we will contact you to discuss the opportunities further.